Arrival in Bhuj - Dhord
On reaching Bhuj airport/railway station, meet our Valuable Hospitality representative who will help you take a transfer to the Dhordo. Dhordo is the tent city for the Utsav. Check-in to your allotted tent at the White Desert Camp. Savor lunch and then spend the rest of the day at leisure.
The different handicrafts form the star attraction of Kutch. All the handicrafts are beautifully designed and they mainly include terracotta, patchwork and embroidered items. So, you can go for some shopping at the handicraft bazaar. In the evening, enjoy tea and snacks at the dining hall. Post dinner, you get to enjoy cultural programs which are held in the camp area. Munch your dinner and then have a comfortable overnight stay at the camp city, Dhordo.
In the Camp
Begin your morning with meditation and let your soul intermingle with nature. After that, have some healthy breakfast. Enjoy the rest of the day, exploring the colors of the beautiful place. Step out to have a look at the ethnic stuff designed by the local artisans. You can also take a short trip to the Indo - Pak Border. In the evening, grab the opportunity to dance with the local folk dancers. Enjoy a comfortable stay at night in Dhordo.
Depart for Bhuj
After you have your breakfast in the morning, bid farewell to this unique and beautiful Rann Utsav tour. Take a transfer to the Railway station / Airport in Bhuj for your onward journey.
- Welcome Drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic).
- 02 Night Accommodation in AC Deluxe Room or Camps on Twin Sharing Basis
- Early morning and evening Tea/coffee with cookies.
- Buffet ( Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner )
- Sightseeing in Private Car
- Recreational Activities in Hotels
- Child Below 05 Year complementary Basis
- Hotels Taxes.
- 3.09 per cent government service tax
- All personal expenses, optional tours and extra meals
- Anything not mentioned under ‘Inclusions’ Tips, laundry and phone calls
- Per person rates (Rs) - valid on 2 persons staying twin sharing the same room
- 3.09% Service Taxes extra.
- Transportation provided will be as per itinerary only. (not at disposal)
- The package does not include guide services; same can be availed at an additional cost. (who’s not show in inclusion )
- Extra child (6-12 years) cost 30% of the Package cost in same room and Extra Adult cost 40% of the package cost in same room.
- Entrance charges anywhere are not included. (who’s not show in inclusion )
- Package rates are subject to change without prior notice.
- Meal plan: EP - Accommodation only, CP - Accommodation with breakfast, MAP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch or dinner, AP - Accommodation with breakfast, lunch & dinner.
- The package cannot be combined with any other deal and offer.
- Refund on cancellation strictly depends upon concerned hotel's cancellation policy and in all cancelation we should be charged 10 % amount of total package cost for banks and transection charges.
- The above package is not valid during nationwide holidays, fiestas& long weekends
- Rates applicable for Indian Nationals only. Non-Indian Nationals may avail the same package after inquiring about the applicable rate.
- Valuable Hospitality reserves the right to change/modify or terminate the offer any time at its own discretion and without any prior notice
- In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels, alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel
Note: The above proposed tour can be customized as per your need and requirements.
COST OF THIS PACKAGE : Price on Request